Established in 1995, Chancerygate is one of the UK’s leading industrial property development and asset management company’s with over 20 years’ experience in the UK commercial property sector.
The company is well capitalised with a GAV in excess of £150m. Our highly experienced team is based across offices in London, Warrington and Milton Keynes, providing us with the capacity and expertise to identify development opportunities and maximise the potential of property portfolios across the UK.
Our exceptional track record has underpinned our reputation as a trusted brand and led to our appointment as a specialist partner to some of the most reputable institutional investors.
To date we have delivered in excess of 8 million sq ft across the UK and currently manage £230m of funds across multiple sectors including industrial, office, retail, and leisure.
Whether we are working on our own projects, on joint ventures or as development or asset managers for institutional clients, our core objective is always the same – to be best-in-class, to maximise opportunities and to meet the needs of occupiers and investors.
• Integrity, honesty and respect in all that we do
• Engender a culture of team work, empowerment and expertise
• Work hard whilst achieving a sense of perspective in work/life balance
• Acknowledge and learn from mistakes without a ‘blame culture’
Our unparalleled ability to operate across the UK and to help satisfy the huge demand for high quality industrial property has not gone unrecognised. In recent years we are proud to have received the following awards:
• IAS Awards 2017 – Developer of the Year
• South West Insider Awards 2017 – Apollo Park, Yate named Development of the Year
• IAS Awards 2015 – Developer of the Year
• IAS Awards 2015 – Deer Park Road, Wimbledon named Deal of the Year under 75,000 sq ft