Established in 1995, Chancerygate is the UK’s largest multi-unit industrial property development and asset management company, with nearly 25 years’ experience in the UK commercial property sector.
We’ve been finding opportunities in multi-unit industrial property schemes and successfully delivering them since 1995 and are dedicated to innovating for the benefit of our people, occupiers and the communities our developments become part of.
Our highly experienced team of industrial developers and asset managers is based across offices in London, Birmingham, Warrington and Milton Keynes, providing us with the capacity and expertise to identify opportunities and maximise the potential of commercial property portfolios across the UK. We’re also well capitalised with a GAV in excess of £150m.
Our integrated in-house development, asset management and project management teams enable Chancerygate to act decisively and operate with agility and speed. This gives us a clear competitive advantage which drives our continued success.
To date Chancerygate has delivered in excess of 8 million sq ft across the UK and currently manage £220m of funds across multiple sectors including industrial, office, retail, and leisure.
Whether we are working on our own projects, on joint ventures or as industrial development or asset managers for institutional clients, our core objective is always the same – to be best-in-class, maximise opportunities and meet the needs of occupiers and investors.
• We find opportunities and deliver them where others do not
• We are bold and decisive in all that we do
• We are dedicated to continually innovating and bettering our business
• We do this for the benefit of our people, occupiers and the communities that our developments and assets become part of
Our unparalleled ability to operate across the UK and to help satisfy the huge demand for high quality industrial property has not gone unrecognised. In recent years we are proud to have received the following awards:
• IAS Awards 2018 – C75, Coventry named Deal of the Year under 75,000 sq ft
• IAS Awards 2017 – Developer of the Year
• South West Insider Awards 2017 – Apollo Park, Yate named Development of the Year
• IAS Awards 2015 – Developer of the Year
• IAS Awards 2015 – Deer Park Road, Wimbledon named Deal of the Year under 75,000 sq ft