Warmley Business Park provides modern industrial/warehouse units ideally suited to serve Bristol/Bath and the wider South West market.
The scheme is located 350 yards from the A420 which provides access to the A4174 Bristol Ring Road and to Bristol City Centre which is 6.5 miles to the west. To the east the A420 provides access to Bath which is 9 miles distant.
Neighbouring occupiers include Amcor, Universal Balancing, British Red Cross, The Environment Agency, St John Ambulance, Shield Environmental Services, Barrettine Group and IRG Automotive.
The scheme has now been over 70% occupied with units from 4,083-4,424 sq ft still available.
Only 2 units remain available:
Unit 3: 4,083 sq ft
Unit 7: 4,424 sq ft
Warehousing and industrial units.
The units are available on both a freehold and leasehold basis.
The scheme has completed and is now available for occupation.
New units (3, 7 & 12)
• Units 3 & 7 have 8m minimum clear internal height
• Unit 12 has 8.4m minimum clear internal height
• 1 full height electric loading door per unit
• 37.5kN per sq m floor loading
• Fitted stair core
• First floors for additional storage or fitting out as offices
• 15% roof lights to warehouse