Due to the ongoing situation regarding Covid-19, the start of construction work at Sidcup Logistics Park has been temporarily postponed.
If would like to find out more about the available units, please contact Jack Booth/Chris Beer at Savills or Stephen Richmond/Chris Birch at Altus Group or Alice Hampden-Smith/Richard Harman at DTRE, who will provide further information and arrange a viewing when it is possible to do so.
Jonathan Lee, Development Director, Chancerygate
A 120,000 sq ft industrial/ warehouse development on Edgington Way with units ranging from 3,929 – 37,255 sq ft
Warehouse and industrial
The units will be available on a freehold basis.
Practical completion scheduled for Q1 2020.
• Units 1-4 minimum clear height of 9.5 metres
• Units 5-13 minimum clear height of 8.4 metres
• Generous yard and car parking provisions
• Floor loading of 37.5 kN/sq m
• Ability to combine units
• First floor fitted as offices or used as storage
• Excellent access to A20, M25 and Central London