Novus is a major Business Park for North Cheshire providing 305,000 sq ft of industrial development over 16 acres.
Phase 1 was a speculative development of eight Grade A industrial units ranging in size from 5,447 sq ft to 24,786 sq ft providing occupiers the opportunity to lease their own facility in this prestigious location.
Phase 2 is available now with units ranging in size from 1,930 to 11,133 sq ft.
E(g) (formerly B1c), B2 and B8 (industrial and warehouse) uses.
Available now on freehold or leasehold basis.
Chancerygate employ the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the costs of occupation. The scheme will ensure an approximate 18.8% decrease in CO2 emissions over 2013 Buildings Regulations. As a
result, occupation costs to the end user will be reduced.
The green initiatives will include:
• Low air permeability design
• Electric vehicle charging points
• 15% warehouse roof lights increasing natural lighting
• High performance insulated cladding and roof
• Targeting an EPC rating of B
• Secure cycle parking
Flexible industrial/warehouse units finished to a shell specification for occupiers to undertake their own fit out to suit their specific occupational needs.
• 6.5m clear internal height
• First floor for storage or fitting out as office space
• 37.5kN sq m floor loading
• Electric loading doors
• Landscaped environment
• Ability to combine units