Novus is a major new Business Park for North Cheshire providing 305,000 sq ft of industrial development over 16 acres. Phase 1 will be a speculative development of eight Grade A industrial units ranging in size from approximately 5,447 sq ft to 24,786 sq ft providing a rare opportunity for occupiers to lease their own facility in this prestigious location.
Phase 2 is currently offered on a design and build basis with opportunities to accommodate units of 3,500 to 70,000 sq ft, to suit bespoke occupier requirements.
Warehouse and industrial units with ancillary trade counter.
Now under construction and scheduled to complete in December 2020.
Chancerygate employ the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the costs of occupation. The scheme will ensure an approximate 18.8% decrease in CO2 emissions over 2013 Buildings Regulations. As a result, occupation costs to the end user will be reduced.
The green initiatives will include:
• Low air permeability design
• Electric vehicle charging points
• 15% warehouse roof lights increasing natural lighting
• High performance insulated cladding and roof materials
• Targeting an EPC rating of B
• Secure cycle parking
Units 2, 8-10
13,974 up to 24,786 sq ft
• 8-10m clear internal height
• First floor for storage or fitting out as office space
• 35kN sq m floor loading
• Electric loading doors
• Private gated yards
• 31-54m yard depths
• Unit 9 features fully fitted offices with comfort cooling
• Landscaped environment
• Detached units