A 120,000 sq ft industrial/ warehouse development on Edgington Way with units ranging from 4,338 – 27,976 sq ft.
E(g) formerly B1(c), B2 and B8 (industrial and warehouse) uses.
The units will be available on a freehold basis.
This development is currently under construction, practical completion is scheduled for Q1 2021.
Chancerygate employ the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the costs of occupation and target a minimum EPC rating of B for their units. As a result, occupational costs to the end user will be reduced.
The green initiatives we employ to achieve this include:
• PV panels for all units
• Low air permeability design
• Electric vehicle charging points
• 15% warehouse roof lights increasing natural lighting
• High performance insulated cladding and roof materials
• Secure cycle parking
Units 3 – 13:
• Clear internal height of 8.4 metres
• Generous yard and car parking provisions
• Floor loading of 37.5 kN/sq m
• Ability to combine units
• First floor fitted as offices or used as storage
• Excellent access to A20, M25 and Central London