Evolution offered a range of flexible units ideally situated for the M3/M25. The speculative development was available on a freehold and leasehold basis, with units ranging from 3,186sq ft to 19,860 sq ft.
Evolution is located on Hawley Lane, 1.5 miles south of the M3 (Junction 4) which is accessed directly via the A331. Frimley Rail Station and Farnborough Mainline Station are located 0.5 miles and 1.5 miles away respectively, with the latter offering regular trains direct to London Waterloo with a journey time of approximately 35 minutes.
56,081 sq ft
Units ranging from 3,294 – 19,860 sq ft
• 6.2m-8.4m clear internal height
• Full height loading doors
• 37.5Kn sq m minimum floor loading
• 15% warehouse roof lights
• First floor mezzanines for storage or fitting out as offices
• Ability to combine units