Forge Industrial Park completed in 2022 and was 68,600+ sq ft development featuring 11 units. All units were available on a freehold basis and ranged from 4,467 sq ft up to 20,449 sq ft.
It was situated in one of the West Midlands largest and most established industrial locations, with access to the A38 dual carriageway which links to J5 and J6 of the M6 Motorway.
68,602 sq ft
• Units ranging from 4,467 to 20,449 sq ft
• 8.4m clear internal height
• Electric loading doors
• 37.5 kN sq m minimum floor loading
• 15% warehouse roof lights
• Ability to combine units
• Electric car charging points
• First floor for storage or office fit out
• Generous parking facilities
• Secure gated site